Countries I would like to visit

I would like to visit Norway or Iceland, but mostly any "nordic" country, like Denmark, Sweden, Finland or the two I mentioned before. The reasons why I pick these countries are mostrly their landscapes and the weather, I hate hot weather and the climate in these countries is the cold. The only things I know about these countries is that they have amazing hiking places and the languages are similar in all of them. I would like to learn about their traditions, to speak their languages and take a lot of photos of the landscapes and the wildlife, to document everything with my camera. I will love to study or work in there, specially if my work was to  document and classify native wildlife, but maybe live in there will be a little tedious, I don´t know, but yes, I would love to spend a lot of time there.




Skageflå, Geirangerfjord, Norway.














Long-Eared Owl, an owl that can be spotted in almost all of Southern Norway and great part of Denmark.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The bests concerts ever