My dream job.

I dream about working in the "National Geographic" magazine, doing research about preservation of wildlife and landscapes all around the world, hopefully in my country, but if it´s in another one, I would be happy too; and also, taking pictures for my research projects because I love photography. I think that this job is amazing, you work travelling, watching and studying the behaviors of wildlife, how they relate to their enviroment and how could we, as humans, can make something for saving this beauty that life and nature provide us. I need to know how enviroment can affect us and how it can affect the wildlife, how is an enviroment made, how it works, and then how the life that surrounds this enviroment modifies and adapts this enviroment for their needs, or how the enviroment makes the wildlife adapt, so the skills of being capable of watching and describing enviroments and how the populations - no matter if is human population or wildlife population - relate to them is probably the most useful skill that I can acquire studying geography.

Or, i would like to work organizing cities, probably like a developer, on a Public Works Direction. I idealize it like if it was building a more comfortable and beautiful city, where all citizens can live relatively well, but I know that in Chile, that´s very hard, but I hope that one day, this can come true.










Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The bests concerts ever

Countries I would like to visit